Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: The lens on Beaulieu 2008

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bigmasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2004
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Simple question: Can you remove the lens of Beaulieu 2008?

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 11, 2004 05:26 PM: Message edited by: bigmasi ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member salt-sg's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member bigmasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2004
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I allready found the answer from the net, but thank you anyway... it?s just that the guy (so called "technician") in the camerashop told me that you can not remove the lens from 2008 and I was thinking... "either I?m really stupid or this guy doesn?t know anything about anything"

    ...so at least he didn?t know anything about Beaulieu 2008

  4. #4
    Inactive Member bigmasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2004
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (maybe I'm talking by myself but anyway...)

    Shit! Like some of you might know I bought 2 Beaulieus today. Everything is fine and I'm happy with them, but there was one really bad thing on the 2008. The lense does come of... it also goes back... Just to informe everyone that think that the lense has to be screwed in with a motor of a Jaguar... It goes to place more easilly. Someone in the history of that camera didn't know that. He must had used a Jaguar motor. The lense was sooooooooo tight! And the irisring/autoiris-machine (don't know the proper name?) broke when I removed the lense from the body. Well, if you ever think that you need to screw your lens tighter... think twice!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •